Ik vond dit op: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1030115
Bij bacteriële infectie van Cheilitis, rode, schrale mondhoeken (ik heb desinfecterende handgel gebruikt ipv palmolive afwasmiddel).
A person and his associates who have been calling themselves the Angular Chelitis (spelled incorrectly intentionally) Foundation have been selling a little ebook on how to solve this problem. I bought this book some time ago and it wiped out my mouth sores very fast after suffering for 2 months. So I thought the money I paid was worth it and so out of gratitude I haven't revealed the info in any discussion groups. However, they've been selling this home remedy for about five years now and I think that's enough time to make their money. So in my own words, with some modifications, I'm going to reveal the solution here. (This is the internet so it had to come out sooner or later.)
You'll need *concentrated* dish washing soap (i.e., Palmolive), a new jar of white petroleum jelly (such as Vaseline), and paper towels. You'll also need two washing bowels. I bought some plastic ones from Safeway.
1. Floss and brush your teeth. Clean out your mouth.
2. Disinfect your hands especially under your finger nails with the soap.
3. Disinfect your wash area, whether it's your kitchen or your bathroom counter. You could use a disinfectant cleaner or the soap you bought.
4. Disinfect your wash bowels with the soap and then fill both of them with *warm* water.
5. Get a small clean plate and pour a little soap on it and put it next to one of the wash bowels.
6. Disinfect your hands again (see above).
7. Go to the first wash bowel and wipe some water over your lips, especially the cuts for a few seconds.
8. Take the soap from the plate and gently rub the soap into the cuts and around the mouth for about a minute. Close your mouth tight because soap obviously shouldn't get inside your mouth. You shouldn't swallow soap. If it gets in your mouth, no problem, just rinse your mouth and begin anew.
9. Go to the second bowel and clean the soap off.
10. Take the paper towels and dry your mouth. Every time you dab your mouth, use one towel at a time. BTW, if you have to rinse your mouth, go ahead.
11. Let your sores dry (five/ten minutes or longer). A little warning, when you look in the mirror, your sores are going to be red and wide open so it's not going to look too pretty. Don't worry about this for now.
12. Take the unused jar of white petroleum jelly and and wipe it around on the cuts and around your lips, under the nose, and on your chin. Although white petroleum jelly wasn't made to be eaten, it's okay if it gets in your mouth and tiny bit gets swallowed. Remember petroleum is already a major ingredient in lip protectors such as Vaseline Lip Therapy.
13. Two hours later, wipe off the jelly with paper towels. *Wash the jelly off by using the steps above.*
14. Let dry for 10 to 20 minutes and see if the sores shrink. If they do, you're on the road to recovery. By the time you wake up next morning, the inflammation should be down as the normal healing process will take over. **If your sores haven't shrunk, reapply the jelly and wait an hour or two and remove it again.**